What if " I am Wrong"

What If " I am wrong"



We always try to point out other’s mistake, always want people to behave well with us, in several disputes also we never wanted to listen or think from others side. We always think “Yes, I am right… He/ She is totally wrong” then on another hand somehow a fiction story started in our mind and in this story we think "I am the only one who is innocent and people treat me in wrong way,I always obey and respect others but every time others tried to bully me, hate me " and many more things like that. Now the other stage is like “I did many things for him but he forgot that, I owe him”. Now a final stage comes which DESTROY everything we can even consider if they were - long term relationship, the great friendship, family bonding, and many other things, it can destroy anything within a moment and those are totally based on our actions, harsh word, the language used, the tone used. Within few moments you left with nothing just because of your cranky attitude, misbehavior and the words you chosen. The self - centered behavior taken you away from your loving one. After that you left with one thing to do i.e. “Regret”.


You may be able to manage this situation in more pleasant way if you think at least once “What if I am wrong”- what if I am wrong, will they forgive me or because of my actions will they forget me forever. But still if you do wrong there are many barriers which resist your mind from apologizing it may be your ego, self respect and the thought that “I owe him”, your position and many other factors. But you have to overcome this thought in order to build a good relation with them again .
As soon as you realize that you are wrong just ask for a simple word SORRY without delay. You may not get mercy at that time or an immediate reaction but never lose hope, keep trying to console them, they will understand one day and may be give you another chance.


Many times we get into the words of others very easily this lead to miscommunication and difference in relationship, we make a pre-image for the person and start treating him/her accordingly.
Of course many of us do such thing and regret later on. So never form a pre-image for anyone on the basis of others suggestion and discussion, allow your mind to builds its own opinion and behave accordingly (in your way as you wanted to).

CONCLUSION-

Overall I want to say is that don’t go on others opinions, make up your mind according to yourself (self analysis). Everyone has their own story, in which they are hero, survivor, legend and may more things. And let me assure you one thing is that in some stories you may be a Villain, so be careful with such type of people who changes their color more efficiently than chameleon.

And don’t take any decision when you are in angry mode, first calm yourself. But sometime it is important to show anger in some situation to express your feeling, but make sure to be in control. And keep in your mind that “ Some mistake never deserve sorry”. So whatever you do first calm your mind, take your time, think about it from both sides and then put a step forward without any regret.






Post a Comment

0 Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *