Valentines Day

VALENTINES DAY




Here are some beautiful quotes which you can use on this day

  • When your heart feel with LOVE every day is lovely day, everyday is Valentines day . 
  • It is sometime better to let them know how badly you love them, how badly you need them.
  • I regret If I let you go away from me, But I have to promise you something that day of regret never come in both of our live.
  • If I am angry with you than come to me and kiss me on my forehead and Say "I am yours". And "You are mine".
  • No ego , No self respect, No others matter, No worries of past and future . Just you and me , you and me.
  • If I argue with you it means I disagree, I never ever means Breakup .
  • Lets replace the word Breakup with Patch up and lets try to write new story.




HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY 
EVERYONE


Enjoy this day with full of joy and cheers, have beer 😅
This day is not going to come again in your life 
So do whatever you wanted to
but make sure not to hurt
Anyone






Lots of Love and Blessing From -

Admiring Kahaniya




Post a Comment

0 Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *